September is here and Summer is winding down.Take the Summer Challenge to identify and achieve your writing goals. NAIWE (National Association of Independent Writers & Editors) at naiwe.com provide you this motivation: GET IT DONE
Summer has started, and we know it can be an off-season for many of you. It doesn’t have to be, though, so we’d like to invite you to enlist in the NAIWE Get It Done 2010 Summer Challenge.
The folks at NAIME National Association of Independent Writers and Editors, offer a challenge to take this summer to learn, grow, and get ready for a busy and successful autumn. There are three parts to the challenge:
- Read three books that will stretch your mind and inspire your creative spirit.
- Finish one project that’s been nagging at you for longer than you care to admit.
- Brainstorm a new project that will bring you an additional stream of income, then take the first step to make it happen.
My goals for the Get It done challenge are:
1. I’m on book two of the three I committed to reading.
2. After attending a conference in July, I haven’t kept my goal of querying one editor each week. I’m back on track now with this.
3. Additional income is easy for any writer with the power of ebooks. I’m issuing a new one in September, and one more by the end of the year. Writing an article for an online marketing is another feasible goal within reach for you.